Qr code for xero verify.Scan the QR Code on a Xerox Device

Qr code for xero verify.Scan the QR Code on a Xerox Device

Looking for:

- How do I can a QR code on my phone when the code itself is on my phone? – Xero Central 













































     


Qr code for xero verify.Add a second layer of security with multi-factor authentication



  Notice: JavaScript is required for this content. Category Finance.    

 

Qr code for xero verify. Fix issues with multi-factor authentication



   

Thanks for backing me up Donna. Maya, for Pete's sake, make the QR code easy to find! I followed those instructions in the link you provided and it got me nowhere. Now I have to log into Xero using my security questions each time.

Your system doesn't have a facility to remember the login details when you access the website using security questions.

So I need to answer those security questions over and over again. It's an unsatisfactory experience. Please address the problem as soon as possible. That's exactly what happened to me! My App wasn't working on my new phone, I went around in circles trying to find out how to get it to work then realised I could use the back up email sending a code.

So I did that for a while, clicking the "don't ask me for another 30 days" so I could at least get 30 days reprieve but as you say, recently you can't even do that so it's every.

Was driving me batty so this morning I sat down to work it out. I was about to email support when I saw this thread and realised I had to uninstal the whole two-factor thing and start again to see the QR code. It's very clumsy but even if that's the only way to do it - add a very clear link in the help docs to explain it. I've also sent this to support so I am guessing they will fix it as overall Xero is good with that sort of stuff.

This has just been something that's been missed. Did anyone ever find the answer to this? No one ever answered this question! This is absolutely crap service from Xero. I'm sick of having to answer the secret questions to get access to the app. It's a hinderance. Xero didn't answer the question properly and didn't fix the problem.

I've recently changed phones, so google authenticator stopped working. Instructions in the help are incorrect and a process needs to be updated for change of phone. All the suggestions above assume that you can access your account because your old device isn't 'destroyed'. Bad language aside above , there seems to be no option to acquire a new QR code without having your previous device fully operation allowing access to your account.

Thus, I appear to be locked out my account permanently. I think the QR code has now gone. They now have Multi factor authentication, you need to load on your phone an app called Xero Verify.

You will see on the page a section that says Additional Security, follow the prompts I think the missing link for some has been the " My Xero ' step where all your company profiles are located Karen, but changing options here asks you to first authenticate using the authenticator! I don't think this is a solution. I have downloaded the verification app to my phone, I am sitting looking at my xero account on my laptop, there is no QR code anywhere and where the hell do you get a set up key for the app???

This is MOST frustrating Anyone else finds that the security code takes at least 5 minutes to arrive in their inboxes? And it's nothing to do with my connection as it is good.

Kelly M, clearly Xero is not listening to their customers! This is an ongoing frustration! Why not have a simple method of setting this back up or at least give us some clear instructions! Super sick of this as the battery on my old phone is dead and the Xero authentication is literally the start up page and you only have an option to click on the other area to create a code. How do you set up a new phone with the app? I transferred all the data over to my new phone with the same phone number and still have no clear way to get this set up!!!

I had this problem but it's really easy once you know. Click on that, you will have to authenticate yourself though but can use the 6 digit code that appears on the xero verify app on your phone. After entering that the QR code appears for you to scan. Thank you haha. Allison Wilson - best explanation yet. Worked a treat. Thank you. Ask our community of customers, accountants and bookkeepers.

Skip to main content Search icon Search Xero Central. View This Post. Next to Setup Key , click Copy. Go back to the Authy app, click on the plus icon to add an account. Paste the code or key and click Add Account. As Xero doesn't appear on the options to choose from, we need to create it. Select one of the options, for example Generic Blue , then to rename it type 'Xero' in the Account Name field at the top of the screen. Select 6-digit as the token length, and click Save.

Once Authy is generating codes, return to Xero and click Enter Code. Enter the six digit code from the Authy app and click Confirm. Ask our community of customers, accountants and bookkeepers. Skip to main content Search icon Search Xero Central. Overview Set up multi-factor authentication MFA by installing an authenticator app on your mobile device, and following the steps in Xero to complete the process.

We recommend installing the Xero Verify authenticator app so you can receive push notifications for quick and easy authentication.

Types of authenticator app and notifications Multi-factor authentication MFA provides a second layer of security that stops anyone else accessing your Xero account, even if they know your password. You should never share passwords with others. An authenticator app installed on a smartphone, device or computer with an internet connection.

Access to your Xero organisation with a web browser. A backup email address, which is different to the one you use to log in to Xero. You can choose security questions and answers instead of a backup email address.

Learn more about MFA in our other support article on this topic. Go to the Xero login screen. Enter your email address and password, then click Log in.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zoom brasil download. Zoom 4.0.25513.0228 APK free

- Windows 10 disk usage always at 100 reddit free

Microsoft Teams - Download - Get unlimited chat, meetings, video calling, file sharing, storage, and more!